European Conference on Gender Equality in Higher Education
Saturday, 15 February 2020Deadline extended to 3 March 2020
Notification of acceptance
16-18 September 2020
The European Conference on Gender Equality in Higher Education is currently accepting submissions. The conference aims to promote gender-sensitive culture in academic and R&I systems in light of the global challenges ahead of us.
High-quality submissions on the following topics are welcome:
- Gender approaches in fostering scientific-technical vocations, especially in STEM fields
- Integration of the gender dimension in university teaching (undergraduate, postgraduate and pre-doctoral training)
- Policies fostering the incorporation of the gender dimension into the content of research, knowledge transfer and innovation
- Policies fostering structural change for gender equality in the research, technology and innovation system
- Gender Equality Plans and strategies in research, technology and innovation institutions
With two cross-cutting dimensions for all the conference areas:
- Gender and Intersectionality
- Application to Polytechnic Universities, including special focus on STEM fields and Women in STEM, as well as on STEM-SSH interdisciplinarity.