Find your Inner Compass: Life and Career Navigation System
Date and time
Tuesday, 18 June 2019, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Joh. v. Neumann-Haus
Rudower Chaussee 25, 12489 Berlin
Female PhD students and postdocs
WiNS Adlershof program (Women in Natural Sciences)
14 June 2019
Register with firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is designed for female PhD students and postdocs and aims to help them find orientation going forward in their careers. It is conducted as part of the WiNS (Women in Natural Sciences) Adlershof program.
- What do you really want in life? (after your PhD)
- What is your vision in the 6 life areas?
- How to set goals in a fast-changing world
- How to solve goal conflicts, and deal with fear and self-doubt
- How to make a plan which really works
- Your personal strategy to realize goals
- How to deal with obstacles from the outside world (e.g. in the academic structure)
- Next action steps
About the trainer
Svenja Neupert, a speaker, coach, trainer and organisational consultant, is an expert on Future Leadership. For more than 25 years, she has worked closely with clients from national and international corporations and from university and research area. Svenja Neupert will help you to discover unconventional approaches to your thinking and coach you to follow your talents. She believes that everyone can realize their unique potential in business life and have fun and fulfilment at work (www.kompetenzia-international.com/)