From Competition to Co-Creation: How to Improve Collaboration in Science
Date and time
Wednesday, 25 May 2022, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. &
Tuesday, 31 May 2022, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m
Female PhD students and postdocs; max 16 participants
WiNS Adlershof (Women in Natural Sciences)
In the scientific community, collaboration is increasingly expected for third-party funding applications, but in reality many people report a predominantly competitive atmosphere with their colleagues, which affects their daily work. In this seminar we will discuss ways to deal with this contradiction and find ways to make collaboration easier and more fruitful.
- Digital tools and methods for collaborating in science
- Typical obstacles in science that create a competitive relationship and how to overcome them
- What does co-creation mean?
- How to change your mindset into co-creation
- Creative methods for how to create something “really new” = co-creation
- Create your working system with others – make your work flow process much easier