“Mutausbruch”: Confidence Against Sexual Harassment
Friday, 30 June 2023, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, 1 July 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Unter den Linden 6, 10117 Berlin
Please contact organisers for details
Deadline: 25 June via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your name, whether you are a student or employee of HU and your faculty and institute
Sexual discrimination and harassment can occur in any area of life: Be it in public spaces, at work, at university or in private.
Hannah Przygoda is a feminist martial arts coach and will be leading the workshop.
This workshop centers around:
- a positive approach to self-assertion and self-confidence
- dealing with different forms of violence, e.g. verbal and physical violence
- guided exercises for showing boundaries
- practical techniques and strategies of self-assertion
- a concluding relaxation exercise
The workshop is aimed at people who are affected by patriarchal violence. We ask for your understanding that cis men are not addressed.
The Action Week Against Sexual Discrimination and Violence takes place from 26 June until 1 July.
See also the other events: