Same, but Different? The Role of Sex and Gender in Health Research
This online workshop will address the role of sex and gender in health research. Intersectional aspects of health research will also be a topic. The workshop is aimed at anyone with an interest in gender questions in the European Research Area (ERA). It’s the first in a series of workshops on the gender dimension in the ERA.
- Keynote speech: Overview on gender and health research, special focus on COVID-19 and sex/gender, Prof. Dr. Sabine Oertelt-Prigione
- Sex aspects in health, Dr. Margarethe Hochleitner
- Gender aspects in health, Dr. Peter Branney
- Intersectional aspects in health, Dr. Cara Tannenbaum
- Applying for funding for health research, Dr. Daniela Hombach and Dr. Arlena Liggins