Find Your Inner Compass: Life and Career Navigation
Date and time
Tuesday-Wednesday, 20-21 January 2021, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Female PhD students and postdocs
WiNS Adlershof program (Women in Natural Sciences)
This workshop is designed for female PhD students and postdocs and aims to help them find orientation going forward in their careers. It is conducted as part of the WiNS (Women in Natural Sciences) Adlershof program.
- Combination of career scenarios
- Clarity of direction and life vision – Who am I? What do I really want? What is the purpose of my dissertation? What do I want to achieve?
- Destination Management – How do I turn my holistic vision into concrete career goals?
- How do I resolve conflicts (e.g. career planning/private goals/the mobility requirement)?
- Dynamic planning methods – goal planning with many unknown elements
- Overview of conventional and unconventional career strategies
- Creating a personal career-specific integrated navigation plan – next steps