Find Your Inner Compass: Life and Career Navigator
Date and time
Tuesday-Wednesday, 8-9 February 2022, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Female PhD students and postdocs; max 16 participants
WiNS Adlershof program (Women in Natural Sciences)
This seminar comprises inspirational input, group work, discussion and individual exercises which combine to form a powerful learning experience, with lasting effects. Topics covered in the seminar include:
- Combinations of career scenarios
- Clarity of direction and life vision – Who am I? What do I really want? What is the purpose of my dissertation? What do I want to achieve?
- Destination management – How do I turn my holistic vision into concrete career goals?
- How do I resolve conflicts (e.g. career planning-private goals – the mobility requirement)?
- Dynamic planning methods – goal planning with many unknown elements
- Overview of conventional and unconventional career strategies
- Creating a personal career-specific integrated navigation plan – next steps