Info Event: Caring for Family
Caring for relatives in need of help can bring a variety of challenging changes to your personal circumstances. Physical and emotional stress and learning the necessary skills are one part of it – confronting questions of your own life planning is another. Balancing this demanding family task with a career is both an organisational and an emotional challenge.
In this informational event organised by the Family Support Centre, you will have the opportunity to learn about and exchange ideas on the following topics:
- What should you take into consideration when organising care?
- What counselling and support structures exist inside and outside the HU?
- How does long-distance care work?
- What legal structures exist for balancing work and care (Pflege- und Familienpflegezeit)?
- What options does the HU offer for flexible working hours and location (remote work, flexitime, special leave, reducing hours)?
Experts from the Family Support Centre, the Pflegestützpunktes Berlin-Mitte, the AOK Pflegeakademie, and Beratungseinrichtung KOBRA will be on hand to answer your questions.