Agile Project Management. Productive Project Management in Science
Date & Time
Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Joh. v. Neumann-Haus, Humboldt-Kabinett
Rudower Chaussee 25, 12489 Berlin
Female PhD students and postdocs, max. of 12 participants
WiNS Adlershof program (Women in Natural Sciences)
Key competences such as strong lecturing and professional networking are increasingly required, in addition academic excellence, to be successful in the natural sciences and mathematics in the long run. For this purpose, WiNS Adlershof offers a modular qualification program of workshops, which provides the necessary know-how for the career path particular to the professorship.
- Basics: Agile Project Management – An Overview
- Differences and additions to traditional project management methods
- Phases of an agile project
- Requirements /conditions for agile projects
- Values and principles for a reliable team
- Practices for agile development
- Dealing with changes in the process
- Key Factors: Team and diversity competence
- Responsibility, cooperation and commitment in an agile team.
- Team communication
- Knowledge Management – the learning project management organization