Time and Self Management for Researchers
Date and time
Thursday, 21 March 2019, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Joh. v. Neumann-Haus
Rudower Chaussee 25, 12489 Berlin
Female PhD students and postdocs, max. of 12 participants
WiNS Adlershof program (Women in Natural Sciences)
10 March 2019
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part 1: Self management
- Review of project management
- Basics of self-leadership for project management (stress reduction, focus and overview)
- Ground rules of time management
- Your personal inner strategies and work organisation
Part 2: Time- and team management in a project
- Agile project planning in fast-moving times (how to help your partners have better time management)
- Time management and different working styles/personalities within the team
- Productive workload management within the project
The workshop is conducted as part of the WiNS Adlershof program (Women in Natural Sciences).
About the trainer
Svenja Neupert, a speaker, coach, trainer and organisational consultant, is an expert on Future Leadership. For more than 25 years, she has worked closely with clients from national and international corporations and from the university and research area. Svenja Neupert will help you to discover unconventional approaches to your thinking and coach you to follow your talents. She believes that everyone can realise their unique potential in business life and have fun and fulfilment at work.