Women’s Networks and Women Networking
Date and time
Thursday, 20 June 2019, 5:30 p.m.
G001 Campus Wilhelminenhof HTW Berlin
Networking is an increasingly important part of building one’s academic career. This panel discussion addresses the questions: How can I create networks as a woman? What are the benefits of networking and how can women in the STEM fields be strengthened by networks?
These questions will be addressed by a panel with the following speakers:
- Sünne Andresen – Full-time Woman’s Representative of HTW Berlin and spokesperson for LaKoF (Landeskonferenz der Frauenbeauftragten der Berliner Hochschulen und Universitätsklinika des Landes Berlin)
- Ines Peters – Executive at an IT company, mentor and computer scientist
- Lena Johanna Schmitt – Business Coach, co-founder of the Venture Ladies women’s network
- Claudia Hoppe – Founder of the Berlin improv theatre ensemble “die Improbanden”, IT project manager, and Train-the-Trainer
- Kathrin Holzmann – Senior frontend developer, mentor, blogger, and author
The event is a part of the series Feminism Goes HTW and will be held in German.